Folding Bluetooth Keyboard Recommendation for iPhone.
Tony
2010-11-26 07:01:30 UTC
Hi all

Can anyone recommend such a keyboard please?

Cheers

Mrs. Lynnette Annabel Smith
2010-11-26 07:21:27 UTC
Hello Tony
? Can anyone recommend such a keyboard please?
The Apple Bluetooth keyboards are excellent but there are also a lot of mini keyboards as well which you might prefer for portability.

Lynne
Cheers
Tony
2010-11-26 07:32:14 UTC
Thanks Lynne.

Do Apple do a folding model?

mac-access at mac-access.net
You can find an archive of all messages posted since 12 April 2010 to the
http://mail.tft-bbs.co.uk/pipermail/mac-access/index.html
The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free!
Please remember to update your membership options periodically by visiting
http://mail.tft-bbs.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/mac-access/options/

mac-access at mac-access.net

You can find an archive of all messages posted since 12 April 2010 to the
Mac-Access forum at:
http://mail.tft-bbs.co.uk/pipermail/mac-access/index.html

The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware, Trojan, virus
and worm-free!

Please remember to update your membership options periodically by visiting
the list website at:
Mrs. Lynnette Annabel Smith
2010-11-26 07:39:15 UTC
Hello Tony
? Do Apple do a folding model?
Not that I'm aware of. I only mentioned it as an option if you couldn't find one that folds.

However, we have two keyboards here which are just under the size of an iPhone, and incredibly thin. They are made of plastic, and have 49 keys.

The battery life of each charge goes into the hundreds of hours and we haven't had to charge either of ours yet, save the one time when we bought them.

Are you specific about folding keyboards or would you consider an option like that? If so the details are in the list archive. I can dig them out for you probably as there was a lengthy discussion about this on list a couple of months back.

Lynne
Maria from Australia
2010-11-29 01:10:51 UTC
HI.

I would be interested in one of these keyboards. don't know if they are
available in australia, but they sound good.

Maria and Karly from Australia

Friendship flourishes at the fountain of forgiveness. William A. Ward
twitter bubbygirl
skype: bubbygirl1972
msn, face book & email: bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com
please check out
www.powerradio104.com
PROUD MEMBER and support volunteer for TAFN
www.tafn.org.uk
my groups
Sean Murphy
2010-11-29 08:58:10 UTC
Maria,

Yes they are available. Freedom is one company that makes them and I don't
have the distributor in Australia at hand who sells them. But if you do a
google search, I am sure you will find them.

Sean

Emrah
2010-11-26 11:17:51 UTC
Hello,

There is an iPhone case that embeds a Keyboard.
The keyboard is bluetooth and I have been dreaming of this for a while... Eventually found it.

Check out here:
http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/cellphone/e66e/

Cheers!
<eka at ekanet.net>
Nicolai Svendsen
2010-11-26 11:22:23 UTC
Hi!

This actually is kinda cool. I might go for this as well, even though my Apple keyboard is very nice. It's just one less thing to carry along, actually.

Thanks for this. Mine.

Regards,
Nic

GoogleTalk: chojiro1990 at gmail.com
Facebook
Twitter
Skype: Kvalme
MSN Messenger: nicolai at home3.gvdnet.dk
Yahoo! Messenger: cin368
AIM: cincinster
Sandy Tomkins

GoogleTalk: chojiro1990 at gmail.com
Facebook
Twitter
Skype: Kvalme
MSN Messenger: nicolai at home3.gvdnet.dk
Yahoo! Messenger: cin368
AIM: cincinster
Tony
2010-11-26 14:39:49 UTC
Thanks All, some things to look at, this is great.

Lynne, yes, I did want something portable.

I'll make every attempt to get used to the iPhone keyboard itself, but the
emails keep oncoming and most need replying to, so I don't have that luxury
at the moment.

again, thanks all.

Post by Nicolai Svendsen
Hi!
This actually is kinda cool. I might go for this as well, even though my
Apple keyboard is very nice. It's just one less thing to carry along,
actually.
Post by Nicolai Svendsen
Thanks for this. Mine.
Regards,