Bluetooth keyboard for my IPhone
Thejazzden
2011-12-15 21:03:59 UTC
Hello
My old folding ThinkOutside Bluetooth keyboard is finally dying after much u'se. Can anyone recommend a replacement ? My only stipulation is that I feel most comfortable with as near as possible full-size keys for speed touch typing.
i live in the UK.
Dennis.
hanks.

eedman
The best aromatherapy in the UK - www.e-nat.co.uk
Sent from my iPhone
Bubba
2011-12-16 14:26:25 UTC
Hi, I like the Apple Bt keyboard. you can find it at the link below.

http://store.apple.com/us/product/MC184LL/B?mco=MTY3ODQ5OTY

Also like this case for it and it will also convert to a stand for the iPad
or IOS devices. See link to it below.

http://store.apple.com/us/product/H6353ZM/A?fnode=MjA1MTEyODY

Sign,
Bubba

mac-access at mac-access.net

You can find an archive of all messages posted to the Mac-Access forum at
or at the public Mail Archive:
<http://www.mail-archive.com/mac-access at mac-access.net/>.
Subscribe to the list's RSS feed from:
<http://www.mail-archive.com/mac-access at mac-access.net/maillist.xml>

The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware, Trojan, virus
and worm-free!

Please remember to update your membership options periodically by visiting
the list website at:
Robert Wright
Bubba
2011-12-16 20:53:05 UTC
This apple keyboard works with all IOS devices! But will work with the Mac
as well! The case will convert the top of the case to a stand for any IOS
device you use but it is better for the large iPad as a stand. I use it with
the BT keyboard as case which it is and I use the stand part for my IPad. I
use the BT keyboard with my iPhone and IPad and don't have a Mac yet! But it
will work with Mac computers. HTH

Sign,
Bubba
bubbathegeek at gmail.com

Sarah Alawami
2011-12-16 21:36:56 UTC
The same keyboard will work on the iphone. I used it until I sat on it 1 too many times. but it did work and do its job.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bubba" <bubbathegeek at gmail.com>
mac-access at mac-access.net
To reply to this post, please address your message to mac-access at mac-access.net
Thuy
2011-12-16 15:38:06 UTC
Hi Dennis. If you want a folding keyboard, my recommendation would be
the Freedom Universal. Unfortunately, they've replaced it with the
Freedom Pro range, which I don't rate as much. You might be lucky and
get hold of a Universal second hand somewhere. The main difference is
that the hinge seems to be to the wrong side of the B key, which
displaces it from the usual position that you would expect, whereas
the Universal still keeps the correct alignment of the B N and M keys.
The Freedom I-Connex keyboard is a cheaper version of the Pro with
just HID protocol, but still suffers from the same key misalignment.
If you don't mind that though, the feel on all these Freedom keyboards
is very nice. Hope this helps?

Cheers

Thuy