New game for the Iphone.
Ian McNamara
2012-05-24 14:50:29 UTC
Hi all, the blindside is a new free d audio game for the iphone. It uses the giroscope on the iphone so you can turn your body in the direction you want to face, you then hold your finger at the top of the screen to walk.

You are a blind professor who wakes up in your village unable to see. the object of the game is to find your way round your village without sight and work out what is going on. Only the first eppisoad is out at the moment but it's a grate game so far. It costs about 1.99

Ian McNamara
Amber H
2012-05-24 15:48:03 UTC
Can I ask if you said it was free, why did you then say it costed 1.99? I'm not writing to complain about price; I'm asking a question because I'm slightly confused and suspect someone else might be also.

Thanks,

Amber
Post by Ian McNamara
Hi all, the blindside is a new free d audio game for the iphone. It uses the giroscope on the iphone so you can turn your body in the direction you want to face, you then hold your finger at the top of the screen to walk.
You are a blind professor who wakes up in your village unable to see. the object of the game is to find your way round your village without sight and work out what is going on. Only the first eppisoad is out at the moment but it's a grate game so far. It costs about 1.99
Ian McNamara
To reply to this post, please address your message to mac-access at mac-access.net
<http://www.mail-archive.com/mac-access at mac-access.net/>.
<http://www.mail-archive.com/mac-access at mac-access.net/maillist.xml>
The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free!
Sarah Alawami

Thomas McMahan
Sarah Alawami

Amber H

Thomas McMahan
2012-05-24 15:58:57 UTC
Perhaps it should be three d? Not free d?